Summer Camp Forms

Please see the links below to download the appropriate forms for your son or daughter.

The only forms that need to be filled out in its entirety and brought to camp with the campers attending on the first day of arrival are the 2019 Camp Forms and the Trekker Consent Form (for campers ages 12-14 that ARE going on the Trekker Trip). 

The Health History form needs medical authorization. 

If campers will be taking medication while they are here they need to bring that in addition to this form.

Otherwise the other attached documents provide information to the campers about the code of conduct, packing info and directions.

If you are interested in working at BJ Penn 4-H Camp, click here for applications.

For any questions, please contact:

Caleb Cochran
or by email at

North Carolina Youth Nature Programs youth nature programs north carolina Accredited American Camp Association
Copyright 2013 - Site Developed by Presentation Multimedia