Please see the links below to download the appropriate forms for your son or daughter.
The only forms that need to be filled out in its entirety and brought to camp with the campers attending on the first day of arrival are the 2017 Camp Forms and the Trekker Consent Form (for campers ages 12-14 that ARE going on the Trekker Trip).
The Health History form needs medical authorization and a notarized signature.
If campers will be taking medication while they are here they need to bring that in addition to this form.
Otherwise the other attached documents provide information to the campers about the code of conduct, packing info and directions.
- Summer Camp Forms
- Trekker Consent Form
- Parent Info Medication and Camper Mail
- 2017 Summer Packing List
- 2017 Day Camp Packing List
- Leader In Training Application Materials
- 2017 Agent Planning Guide
- 2017 County Camping Schedule
- Directions to BJ Penn 4-H Summer Camp
- BJ Penn 4-H Power Point Presentation
- 4-H Camp Wavier
If you are interested in working at BJ Penn 4-H Camp, click here for applications.
For any questions, please contact:
or by email at email@example.com