Camp Forms

- See the links below and short descriptions for additional information about each form and requirements -

Camp Forms

Camp Forms – all forms must be completed in their entirety and brought to camp with campers on the day of check-in. The health history form needs medical authorization by a licensed medical professional. If campers are taking medication while they are at camp, those medications must be turned in with health forms at check-in. Refer to the Parent Information pack for more details on medications.

Parent Information – provides detailed information for parents about camp, processes, procedures, etc.

Trekker Consent Form – for campers ages 12-14 who have registered as a camper and will be participating in the off-site rock climbing and river canoeing trip. Campers will not be allowed to go on the trip if this form is not turned in at check-in. Learn more about our programs for teens.

Overnight (Residential) Packing List – provides required and recommended supplies, clothing, etc. needed for your child’s stay with us. Learn more about our overnight programs.

Leader-in-Training Application Materials – for campers ages 15-17 participating in the LIT leadership development program. Campers wishing to serve as LITs must go through an application process prior to being accepted into the program. Learn more about our programs for teens.

- How to Get to Camp -